Sunday, February 7, 2010

February's News




Hi Everyone


Welcome to this months Inked Stamper's News. We are right smack middle of the Sale-a-Bration, have you got your FREE goodies yet? Stamps..paper..punches?? If NO why NOT? It is so easy to earn FREE Sale-a-Bration goodies...1) Host a workshop 2)Customers: for EVERY $65 you spend pick a free item 3) Join SU!


For those of you who have not heard, I've signed up to do the 30km walk for the Weekend to End Women's Cancers. As part of this team, I will be responsible to raise $1250 which will all go towards Cancer Research! I'm going to do this is a variety of way, but mainly through my SU! business. My first Fundraiser event is this Wednesday at my friend Holly's House, she has graciously offered up her house and friends for an Open House Fundraiser Gallery! All orders placed that night, I will donate 10% off the profits to the walk. If you would like to help out, all orders you place with ME directly by Wednesday will go towards this great cause. I will be posting a link to my Fundraising site soon, I'm having trouble with it! All donations are welcome and a tax receipt will be issued for all donations $10 and up.
Fundraising Kits: Lets stamp out cancer !

1)Cards for the Cure: 6 cards with envelopes bundled together for $35 with $25 tax deductible receipt! I have not made the bundles yet, but I promise you they will be gorgeous! They will be mixed with birthday, thinking of you, and blank cards, everyone hand-made with love &
completely worthy of this fundraiser!

2)Crop for the Cure Kits: February Scrappin' Kit $30($5 donation): $30 is the exact cost, I will be donating my commission, pictured above
Kit Includes
12 pieces of Sweet Pea Designer Paper(varied/pack)
13 pieces of Sweet Pea Felt Flower
3 feet of 5/8' Chocolate Ribbon
4Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads
4 pretty in pink Epoxy Brads
Ribbon of Hope Stamp (Butterfly can be subbed)
Direction sheet of Sample project

3)Crop for the Cure Kit: Ribbon of Hope Card Kit $32 (again value is $32, I'm donating my $5 commission)
Includes:
Ribbon of Hope Stamp
Note Cards (20 w/envelopes)
10 feet of Pretty in Pink Satin 5/8" Ribbon
Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker
Direction Sheet of Sample Project

February Kit orders are due in by January 21 with payment please. If you would like to pay with Credit card I will send you a paypal invoice, otherwise cash or cheque. Kits and bundles will need to be picked up (or meet up for coffee) or I can mail them out and you will be responsible for exact shipping. Bundles can be ordered up until June, cash only please.
Classes

Chucky Frame: March 15, starting at 7:00-8:30 at my Stampin' Studio

Option #1 (pictured above) $68
Includes: Frame, Direction of your Dreams Decor(small, Black or Choc), Applicator, Song Bird Decor Tile (small, Black or Chocolate), and pretty in pink satin ribbon

Option #2 $69
Includes: Frame, Flutter Decor (Medium dark Grey or Choc), applicator, Garden Gate Tile Decor (small Black or Choc), pretty in pink ribbon

This gorgeous frame is actually from SU!, it is in our new Decor Brochure. It looks much better in person, the picture does it no justice, you can't see that is actually 1 1/2" thick. It looks so pretty in person. I am putting this class on that I designed as a NO FEE Class, this is the actual cost for all the supplies only. I have designed them so there will be left over decor elements for you to place on the wall around your piece of art. Later on if you need a change, all you need to do is flip over your center 4x4 insert and place a picture in it rather then the decor tile.

Ribbon of Hope Card Class March 27 10am-Noon $45 at my Stampin' Studio
Come on over to my studio to make 5 gorgeous cards with envelopes, complete with their own storage case. You will even get to keep your Ribbon of Hope Stamp. Keep the cards for yourself to hand out, or they will make a wonderful present as they come in their own little purse box. This class also includes a $20 tax deductible Donation to the Weekend to End Women's Cancers Walk. Please bring your own adhesive I'll post pictures later, I'm waiting for my stamp to come in.
Registration deadline with payment for both classes is FEB 21.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful February
Dawn






No comments:

Post a Comment