Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April Inked Stamper's News

Hi Everyone
Thanks for stopping by today! Sorry my April News is coming so late...with b-day's, taxes, workshops, prepping for the cruise, working plus; a new dog, my month has been a little hectic!
There are some FANTASTIC SU! Promotions for April, and you still have time to take advantage of them. Please CLICK HERE to see all the April Specials.  These include 4 stamp sets 20% OFF! A Sneak Peek into the 2010 catalogue.   2 FREE DVD's worth $53.92 for new Demonstrator; 250min of ideas and techniques for you to do in your OWN workshops! Perfect for the new stamper all the way to the experienced stamper! These DVD's take the guess work out of starting your new buisness! Don't miss out!

I've also put up some GREAT Classes for you in May.
Spring into Spring with a Song
In this class you will recieve the Stamp Set Spring Song(pg102) to keep, and you will make 6 cards with envelopes all for only $25! That is the price of the stamp set, class is FREE!  You will make 2 cards each of the ones in the picture plus, learn how to paint with Watercolor Wonder Crayons. Date May 18 6-8.  Book by May 3 Please bring own adhesive.

Photo Blocks of Love
In this class you will make 4 GORGEOUS Memory blocks for you to keep or hand out as gifts.  These Blocks have a very classy feel that just does not show up in the photo,  They are made with Bride/Groom DSP which is foil highlighted and very beautiful and accented with red for a pop of color.  The pictures really do it them no justice! This will be my 3rd class with these, 2 private ones were booked once they saw them in person, I assure you, YOU will be over the MOON with them!  Class is Thursday April 27  1-4pm OR 6-9pm.  Price is $51 and includes Glue Stick, Blocks, Embellishments and Paper, plus a sheet of Decor Elements Inspirations. Booking with payement due May 3.          

Chilli Crop Night          
Last Friday of the Month is Chilli Crop Night at The Inked Stamper's Studio.  Come on over and scrap from 6-12pm for $10.  Price includes, dinner, drinks, and use of my stamps, inks and Big Shot  Dies.  If you would like to use my Big Shot, please purchase your own cutting boards from me before the crop.  You will keep the boards and bring them for all the crops you want!    
SALE
The week of April 24-May 2 I will be on my SU! Southern Caribbean Cruise; and to THANK all of you my amazing customers I would like to put on a sale.  ALL on-line orders place between the dates that I am gone will recieve a Gift Certificate valid through Me;  Every $50 you  order ( pre s/h and tax) you will recieve $10 in Gift Certificates*; this works out to be 20% ! This is a one week offer only, so don't miss out! Gift Certificates will be mailed out once I return.   
*Gift Certificates are not valid to use on Club/Group orders.

Don't forget to go check over at my main Inked Stamper's Blog for the Color Renovation announcement CLICK HERE to go read it.    You don't want to miss this; 19 colors retiring! You need to stock up on those re-inkers and paper!  Now is the perfect time to do it with my SALE!

Thanks for stopping by, and I promise May's newletter will not be so late! I'll post it the week I return!
Dawn                        

No comments:

Post a Comment