Monday, January 17, 2011

$400 of FREE SU! Interested??


Click HERE to view Techniques you can recreate with the Starter kit!
Hi Everyone
As you know, I was in Nashville the past 5 days for SU! Leadership Conference...I stuck around an extra day to check out the amazing city!  Now being an attendee of this amazing conference, I am entitled to offer out ONE FREE STAMPIN' UP! STARTER KIT! YES, you read correctly! 1 starter kit for FREE!!!  First off I must state that this is ONLY open to Canadian Residence, sorry!  So if your Canadian, read on my friend! Read on! 
I am offering out this AMAZING deal to ONE lucky Canadian!  If your reading my blog, it is safe to say that crafting is your hobby.  How would  you like to make money by just doing your hobby with ZERO investment?  Sounds GREAT right?  What I ask of you is that you email me the reasons WHY, you deserve this opportunity and WHAT you will do with it.  I'm going to be honest, I'm looking to pass this on to someone who wishes to work, not just to have the amazing kit.  I will provide full training no matter where in Canada you live thanks to the wonders of the Internet!  Now, I have to mail off the paper work to SU! by Friday, so I need to have all candidates entries in by Wednesday Midnight.  I will read over and decide who the lucky person will be.  You will need to include your Name, phone number in the email and of course your email for me to respond to you.  I will need to chat with you on Thursday, to fill out the paper work!
PS: I never owned a rubber stamp set before I signed up for SU!, so please apply even if your NEW! NEW is great, EXPERIENCE is great!  This is open to all as long as you want to work and do something with this opportunity!
Good luck to all, I look forward to having you on my team!  Please Click HERE to go look around and watch some video's to see what the SU! starter kit has to offer and to see what a great company this is to work for.
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn
(780) 973-3202
theinkedstamper@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment